Play, Eat, Shop

1/11/2013

DEAR, I MISS YOU

Dear,
I'm dissapointed in you
Very dissapointed
Why you never ask to me
With whom I had long day
And what I do

Dear,
I know you believe in me
But there's nothing wrong if you ask to me
Let me know You care on me

Dear,
If you won't to ask me
Please, let me tell you honestly what i do all day

Dear,
You know
Today I have been through with somebody
Somebody I love
I hug him with intimate
I kiss him sweetly

Dear,
You know who he is
He is your shadow
Shadow that never able to hug for real
And could only touch for ilusion

Dear,
I want to threw that miss
But I can't
And make fun of me
Dear, until when this miss torrure  me

T____T


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

BTemplates.com

Pages

Blogroll

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Fitri Story Corner | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com