Play, Eat, Shop

4/30/2013

ni juu go no Watashi e, O tanjōbi omedetōgozaimasu

            When I open my Facebook acount this morning,  "SPEECHLESS", I'm touched, Congratulation and prays from my Friend in my birthday. 150 friends send in my kronologi, thats not include in my  inbox and whatsapp. This day was my best day. I wish I had all the best wishes, happy, stay healthy and clever forever ( LOL ). Yeah, and also my desire will come true, and I find the one and the best guy who will be my bride. Yay~

         Today I'm 25 years old. Do you ever do that ? Constantly remind yourself how old you will be this year. I won't allow myself to be 23 And when I was 23 I was claiming 24. So when does the madness end ? Why do I seem happy to turn a year older and to find yet another gray in my head ? You, my friends, will see me turn old. Hopefully I will never grow to old to write a blog entry ( lol ). I hope, that I will remember how to log into this blog when I am 85 to say hello and goodbye to friends. I only hope, anyway back to me turning another year older. I think a goal of mine will be to embrace that im 25. I am only 25 and have no experienced the world yet.

     ni juu go no watashi e, O tanjōbi omedetōgozaimasu , 二十五の私へ , to me in 25 , お誕生日おめでとうございます
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to me
Yay ♥♥♥

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

BTemplates.com

Pages

Blogroll

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Fitri Story Corner | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com